Sometimes, in our obsessive quest for new flavours, we stir up a bigger batch than we intended - and when we do, we'll list them here for you to enjoy! All Overworks are letterbox friendly.
What’s in the box?
STIRRD Overworks: Box 6
This box is BBE September 2021 but will still taste yummy way beyond this date!
- Chocolate & Seville Orange Fudge – a classic pairing of deliciously decadent dark chocolate fudge and zesty Seville orange. Dangerously moreish!
- West Country Clotted Cream Fudge – our traditional crumbly fudge, made with a generous dollop of clotted cream.
- Milk Chocolate Salted Butterscotch – Buttery nuggets of sea-salted caramel crunch. This is the real deal.
STIRRD Overworks: Box 8
- Tea & Biscuit Fudge – like a proper brew with a biscuit dunked in. Crumbly butter fudge with biscuit pieces
- Treacle Toffee Fudge – inspired by Yorkshire parkin and swirled with rich black treacle. Melt in the mouth
- Rhubarb Gin Fudge – deliciously fruity with a generous slug of Yorkshire rhubarb gin. It's gin o'clock.
STIRRD Overworks: Box 9
- Blondie S'mores Fudge – the perfect combination of smooth blonde chocolate, crunchy biscuit and gooey mallow.
- Sour Cherry Mallow – guaranteed to raise your toasted mallow game. Made with real sour cherry pieces.
- Hot Chocolate Fudge – rich and comforting, like a cosy cup of cocoa.
This arrived to my young great nephew who was isolating with Covid and he was so excited to receive something in the post! It made his day and he loved every mouthful
It was a gift for my daughter. I’m not a big lover of fudge myself but I know my daughter is. She said it was lovely, very nice and creamy. She and her family enjoyed it very much.
Loved the fudge particularly enjoyed the spices on the hot cross bun fudge.
Very nice fudge, brittle etc. Love the flavours and the texture of the fudge us spot on for me. Only trouble is I want to scoff the lit straight away so restraint is my biggest issue if I don’t want to end up with diabetes! Definitely a lovely treat though
Loved the fudge especially the mallow which was delicious