Sometimes, in our obsessive quest for new flavours, we stir up a bigger batch than we intended - and when we do, we'll list them here for you to enjoy! All Overworks are letterbox friendly.
What’s in the box?
STIRRD Overworks: Box 5
- Hot Cross Bun Fudge – a perfect marriage of zesty mixed peel and subtle spices.
- Creme Sunny Side up Mallow Fudge – double layer, squishy mallows with a dreamy vanilla pop.
- Salted Milk Chocolate Fudge – Buttery, chocolatey and slightly salty. Fudge that is good for the soul!
STIRRD Overworks: Box 6
- Chocolate & Seville Orange Fudge – a classic pairing of deliciously decadent dark chocolate fudge and zesty Seville orange. Dangerously moreish!
- West Country Clotted Cream Fudge – our traditional crumbly fudge, made with a generous dollop of clotted cream.
- Milk Chocolate Salted Butterscotch – Buttery nuggets of sea-salted caramel crunch. This is the real deal.
STIRRD Overworks: Box 7
- Cookies & Cream Fudge – this creamy fudge is packed with crumbly cookie pieces made to melt in your mouth.
- Slam Jam Strawberry Jellies – juicy and bursting with strawberry sweetness, that will leave you licking your lips for more.
- Peanut Butter Cruncher – chunky bites of naughty nutty goodness. Just try and resist.
Arrived promptly, well packaged and presented. The fudge was melt in the mouth, the brittle was delightfully crunchy, and the strawberry jellies were bursting with fruity flavour. This is the first time I've ordered from Stirrd, but won't be the last.
This is my 8th or 9th order from Stirrd, the treats never disappoint, always delicious. I think I am addicted to the salted caramel fudge. This order was one of the overworks boxes and the contents were so good and very moreish. I think I’ll be back for more!
Good choice of various treats 😊😊😊
Every item in this box is tasty & a generous portion - almost enough to share 😂
I have ordered several times for myself and family. Really tasty fudge. Lots of flavours to choose from. On one of my orders one of the packs was the wrong product but I contacted the team and they sent a replacement with no arguments. Definitely recommended.